Sunday, November 10, 2013

Black & Pink | Outfit




H&M blazer · ecoté shirt (Urban Outfitters) · Simple comme Bonjour heart ring · Twice as Nice crystal ring · Levi's demi curve jeans · Asos gladiator heels

An outfit with black and pink can go wrong easily. It is important to find the right shade of pink to match your black garments. Hot pink, for example, works really well with an all black outfit. - Hello, show-stopper! - Here, I opted for a soft powder pink, wasn't that a trend colour for this winter or something? I created my outfit around my new shoes, you can never own to many black ones. I first saw these beauties on ChocolateChipCouture and within five minutes I was clicking them home, love at first sight (and 50% off).  Can you believe it was the first time I ordered something from the Asos website? Great service and elaborate packaging to keep your goodies safe ✓. 

Now I'm going to enjoy a good meal at my grandmother's. Savoy hip hoy!
Have a nice Sunday evening.

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment