Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Dress your room.

Finally another post! You sense overcompensation with this overload of pictures? Correct. I wanted to show you bits and pieces of my room (and apparently a lot of them). Last year was the last time I could go full-on girly since the next rooms I'll be decorating will be in accordance with my mister. When we moved into our current house, about 7 years ago, I went all Bollywood. My walls were dark red, orange and pink. I kid you not. I had incense, Buddha figurines, and many more oriental decorations all over the place. After a couple of years, surprise surprise, I grew tired of my oriental temple and last year I decided the time had come for a total makeover. I went for pinks, whites and greys. Boy, was it hard to paint over my dark walls! But I like my room so much more now with these light colours (and new furniture). I hope you like it too ☺.

If you're still the only one making all the decisions, now is the time to dress your room!




Shells my mum brought home from her adventurous trips
My humble nail polish box
Charles the Vulture (Charlie for friends)
I'm a test tube baby and I know it


Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment