Friday, December 21, 2012

iPhotograph your life!

Welcome to the iPhone generation!
“You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.” ~ A.A.
Photography has always been my passion. The art of capturing the in-between-moments of life, freezing those subtle emotions on people’s faces... I've got a lot of respect and love for all the professional photographers out there, creating so many beautiful images by focusing on details and playing with colors and contrasts.

Today's iPhone-era gives us the opportunity to capture our little moments by our selves, no matter where we are or what we’re doing. No need to burden yourself any longer with heavy high-tech cameras, just a simple touch on your iPhone screen and the world gets closer in a second.

So go on all of you iPhone-lovers, start coloring your life by taking instant pictures, whenever and wherever you want to!

Here’s a little personal overview of the iPictures I took over the past year. They’re organized into categories, reflecting my way of living and my way of seeing all the things that surround me, all the things  that I love and treasure.
*Home*
Home is wherever I'm with you


 


*Drinks*
So raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways!


 


*Food*
I'll make you banana pancakes
Pretend like it's the weekend now (and it is ;)!)





*Lifestyle (Outfits, Hair, Make-up & Accessories)*
You fit me better than my favorite sweater...




 


*Bit of everything*
It's the angels up above me,
It's the song that they don't sing
It's a little bit of everything




 *Magic views*
I would be a fool to miss this magic view
Starin' at the ceiling next to you




Have a lovely pre-Christmas weekend dear bloglovers!
Dorien, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment