Thursday, July 11, 2013

Casual it is.





I've been postponing my school work for already 2 days. Yeah, I'm good at doing that but I've decided to be laid back until saturday/sunday. The next couple of days are filled boyfriend-time, bbq with friends and other fun, lazy stuff. That means in terms of clothing being as casual as you can. No worries, there are no joggings included but rather easy stuff to wear and no soar feet because those shoes are just so pretty but hurt as hell. 

Couple of weeks ago in France I went completely laid back when we stayed home: during the day shorts and a top and during the evening some jeans. From the moment we went out for dinner or something else I couldn't go without my dresses though ;-). Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of those outfits, stupid me!

That was all for today ;-)!
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment