Monday, December 10, 2012

Take a peek into our wish lists!

December is all about the ho-ho-ho's, jingle bells and a song that comes to mind for many ladies: "All I want for Christmas...". We present to you our Christmas wishlists. While brainstorming for our beloved ones, it's not really shopping-time for ourselves so why not make it easy for you to choose something ;-). Start your shopping spree... 
  
Elke
WINTER, I always seem to have a LOVE/HATE  relationship with it. 
The cold and the overload of 'fleece' blankets, the snow, the Christmas ambience with the lovely (real!) trees, Christmas dinners where you just eat and eat and mmmhh … I have been looking forward to this all year!
At the same time, winter always coincides with the worst possible period of the year, staying in and studying. Greasy hair times ahead! 

Luckily I always seem to find something relaxing to do during my study breaks. For instance, Online shopping! Here are some of the items on my Christmas wishlist.

Converse, scarf, earmuffs, flared jeans, sweater, LV bag, Ray-Ban-Wishlist; Quilt, casio - Urban outfitters; Hedgehog house, Kettle, Pouf- Dille & Kamille; Dress People Tree- Lily Mechelen






Naomi

Canon EOS M; Essentiel sweater; Ugg boots; Glamour Shot Eyes; Bow Ring; YSL glossy stain; Shopper; Braid necklace; Tote bag; Leopard tights.

No seriously, anybody seen my Louboutins? When I saw this funny bag on Curls and Bags, it immediately made its way to my wishlist. I would also like to get me some warm footwear and a cozy sweater. The weather isn't treating me well. Erasing dark circles in one minute, bring the Sampar to me! Anyone tried out this miracle worker?


Sabrina

London Eurostar ticket / Ankle boots: Lily Mechelen / Leading Lady & Trophy Wife nailpolish: Essie / Earrings of that kind / Bag: Vivienne Westwood: Urban Outfitters / YSL Touche éclat / Casio watch / Apologetic by Rihanna / Clinique Chubby Stick: Chuncky Cherry / Burgundy Converse All Stars / Necklace / 100 New Fashion Designers /Fig&Pear, Elderflower&Champagne and Frankincense&Myrrh candle: Urban Outfitters / Bag: Massimo Dutti

All I want for Christmas is having a magnificant day/evening with the family, lot's of food, lovely bubbles, tasty wine and a snow carpet in the backyard. As a pretty touch to these festive times, presents are also a nice extra to receive ;-)! Browsing the internet and walking in the streets of Antwerp made me notice lovely things, so here you go :-).

... And what do you want for Christmas?

Cheers!


Elke, Naomi & Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment