Monday, December 17, 2012

Tight affairs.



























One of the first times this Fall I wore a dress during the day. The problem: tights. Although I love them on others, I always dread putting them on myself. Is there anybody out there who understands me? They're itchy after a while, become baggy, hurt my tummy, tear,... the Horror! So normally I only wear them for a short amount of time, i.e. an evening event.


These tights aren't just your regular old tights, oh no Sir!
Tights with a fleece lining: ultrasoft & warm
♥. 

I would also like to introduce you to my first, modest designer handbag, for those who don't follow me on Instagram. I bought this beauty from Miss Gelaude over at the Fashionista Closet Sale last weekend. Be sure to stop by next edition, unbelievable bargains



Wearing: Necklace - Primark / Cardigan - Zara / Dress - Vero Moda / Tights - Primark / Wedges - Zara / Purse - Celine.

Cheers
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment