Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bow ties with an attitude

Bow ties would be my absolute addiction if I would be a boy. For sure. I've always found them much more elegant than a regular tie. Seeing men with a bow tie gives more ümpfh to the entire outfit. What do you think?! I instantly melt when my boyfriend wears one and there's only 1 thing that comes to mind: 'mmmmm-mmmm'

You've got them in all sizes, colors, patterns and styles. Bow tie heaven if you ask me! Here's a little moodboard which makes me go crazy. My boyfriend is very difficult when it comes to gifts but I sure know when the time is right and he needs a classy new one, I would be very glad to start searching for the perfect bow tie online/offline! As long as you keep your outfit dark, neutral or simple, go bonkers with the bow tie!

I'm absolutely not the know-it-all when it comes to brands but labels like Brooks BrothersForage and Monsieur Jean Yves have a pretty collection.

That's my inspiration for now!
Sabrina, x.


No comments:

Post a Comment