Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New in | January items







With my first paycheck I first thought 'go wild on this one Sabrina' but then the more mature voice in me said to spend money wisely. So I did. Although I've been luring on numerous items, the past couple of weekends were filled with other obligations. So there's fate telling me that January wasn't the month of going crazy on my bank account. I've got to save some for my trip to New York, riiight?! 23 days and I'm gone!

Back to the purchased items. Beauty products are a must but being a student that were not really the items I jumped on when I got my pocket money. Mostly because you lost a big amount of money on 1 product or because there was a dress (same price) that convinced me more. I have a weak spot for Chanel, YSL, Clinique, Sampar and Dior. Yeah, that says enough. January was the month that I treated myself to YSL Touche Eclat and a dark blue YSL nail polish. I was looking for the perfect dark blue and this one fulfilled to my expectations. 

What's shopping without going for Fashion items?! I found this necklace at H&M, it was love at first sight. Lately I've been picky on necklaces because I'm scared that my impulsive little purchases end up in a wardrobe full of accessories I don't wear nor use. And I must say that since my collection has dropped down a notch, I appreciate the items I still have. Second: Essentiel HEAVEN. OH MY GOODNESS. The new collection is to die for! I tried about 14 pieces in the shop and they all were great! I went from 14 pieces to just 1 item: a lovely short sleeved blouse with a pretty pattern and a lovely black bow on the back.

I've noticed that I have to look more for dresses, skirts and trousers. The hunt will continue, for sure.

Love, 
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment