Monday, July 22, 2013

Lavender.


Wearing: Urban Outfitters sweater / Zara top / Topshop necklace / Levi's jeans / Primark snake print sandals / Forever21 shoulder bag

Obviously this isn't the outfit I was wearing today, melt alert. These pictures date back from the beginning of July, right before I left on my surf holiday. I really wanted my hair strands to be dyed purple again. Semi-permanent hair dye doesn't go well with sun & seawater duh, but it was fun to see my hair go lighter day by day. 

Also working my favourite sweater for warm days, made out of light material and a buttload of fashionable holes. The necklace I'm wearing was destined to be my favourite animal necklace but then out of nowhere it decided to break after a week or so.. I hate unreliable necklaces. Luckily my darling Babsie (pssst that's my nickname for Sabrina) gave me a new reason of existence: a flamingo necklace ♥!

Now I have to go, the ball and chain needs me. Thesisses are so needy..

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment