Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Reunited and it feels so good.



Wearing: Gap sweater & striped top / Simple comme Bonjour heart ring / Levi's jeans / Converse sneakers

I'm back home! I spent the past couple of weeks in lovely Scotland for my never-ending thesis. How I missed everyone at home, my furry cuties in particular! If you haven't noticed yet: I'm a cat lady to the bone. Now tell me, how can you not fall in love with these furballs? 


The outfit is laid-back as can be, I just wanted to wear my new wicked soft sweater & striped top. In Scotland there were already sales on every corner, aah how it makes shopping more fun, especially when you can share them with your visiting mum. The Gap really surprised me, I didn't think too much of the shop in NY, but this time I scored some good basics and a dashing printed shirt. The heart ring is one of my current favourites; subtle & elegant. I feel like a classy lady when I'm wearing it. Intriguing how such small details can make the difference. 


Now I'm off to eat some pickles crisps. Don't judge me.

Cheers

Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment