Friday, August 02, 2013

À la mode #1

She Wears Fashion
Polienne
The Little Magpie
Amy Valentine
Dogs & dresses

Snakes Nest
Today I'm talking kimonos! You see them popping up everywhere lately and I'm a big fan. During summer and especially now (melting!) cardigans and vests are waaay too scorching so kimonos serve as the perfect solution. Not only a handy summer garment but also a statement piece to complete your look. They come in a gazillion colours & prints so I'm sure everyone can find a suitable one. Next outfit post I'll be wearing my own wrap dress-gone-kimono, because I'm resourceful and all. Totally not because I've gained weight and now the dress doesn't fit anymore.  

Did you already jump on the kimono train?
Destination: funky!

Kimono madness


Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment