Thursday, July 18, 2013

New in | Jimmy Choo





Give me something blue and someting glitter like and you'll make me a happy girl and this time it was both. SCORE! I normally don't bring posts about what's new in my closet but Naomi said "just do it guuuurrlll" and I thought, okay why not, for everything there's a first time.

Breaks during exams are mainly eating, sleeping and some online shopping ofcourse and June was no different from that. From the moment I saw these pretty Jimmy Choo's it was love at first sight. Hesitation was out of the question and I purchased them immediately. There were no regrets since that moment and with the beautiful sun and temperatures in our petit Belgique right now, these pretty ones are sparkling all the way. To be 100 % honest, I've never had shoes - besides all stars - that felt so comfortable. I'll soon make an outfit post! What do you think: yay or nay?!

Have a lovely day!
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment