Saturday, May 04, 2013

Lilac fixation.



Wearing: Sunglasses - H&M / Top - Urban Outfitters / Skirt - H&M / Flats - Asos / Ring - Simple Comme Bonjour / Nailpolish - Essie (Lilacism).

Ever since I made my lilac inspiration post, I became as nutty as a fruitcake about all things lilac/lavender. You can even recognize the flats from that post, thank you so much Sabrina & Elke! 

It's such a mellow and fresh colour, perfect for this beautiful weather. My hair should be lavender too, but lately it's been shifting towards pink, it's about time that I paid a little visit to my privat hairdresser ;-). It's also the first appearance of my white midi skirt. I love how it moves with the wind! I prefer midi or maxi skirts over short & tight skirts anyday. Not much left to say, I'll let the pictures talk for themselves.

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment