Saturday, March 09, 2013

I'm a Fashion believer.


































































Wearing: Dress - Asos / Cardigan - Mango / Scarf - Massimo Dutti / Stockings - Veritas / Shoes - All Stars / Necklace - H&M Trend Collection / Bracelets - gift / Watch - Michael Kors

Pictures by Kristof Boghe 

That's right. If I have to believe in something, it ought to be Fashion! We weren't planning to take pictures in a church but the Weather Gods suddenly agreed to start spreading rain and the first hideout was a church. The Fashion Gods would never start playing with rain...

Anywhoo.. I'm happy anyways that the weather was better this past week, it was an actual enjoyment to come outside. Those upcoming colder days won't spoil my mood, no way!

My wardrobe consists of lots of dresses and this is one of them. A dark blue lace skater dress which fits perfectly; and I absolutely like the sleeves. Better weather goes with good old sneakers in my dictionary, for sure easy to wear when going to class or just being in the mood of a girly outfit with a splash of sportiness. The necklace was instant love when I saw Siel from The Ghent Chronicles wearing it at Belmodo. She was working in front of me, so it was impossible not to pay any attention to that lovely necklace ;-). When we both went on a shopping spree in Antwerp she convinced me to buy it. Happy she did! 

Enjoy your weekend fashion birds!
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment