Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Instagram Feed #2

Today we've been blogging for three months now and I must say that I'm really getting into it. I'm glad we took the leap, I've wanted to start a blog for quite a while. Since we're only newbies, it would be really lame to give you a 2012 recap, but I can offer you my December in pictures if you like? 

Instagram is also becoming a daily activity. Some people start their day with reading the newspaper, I look at pictures on instagram ;-).


I made a presentation about felid coat patterns, I do not only wear clothing with cat prints I also study their function ;-) Ready for a Disco party, before the glitter spray shower that is Best buy of the year: vintage black CĂ©line My study buddy, what would I do without you?


My boyfriend with his superfly new shoes It's the season: hot chocolate with amaretto A signed poster of my favourite comedian My cutie Nougat in a Christmas setting


My first DIY haha :-D These holidays I went BANG with my new favourite sweater We're not the only ones confused by this weather Nina, Wendelien, Ruth and I wishing you a Happy 2013!

Have you already heard about zotopkleding.be? A site full of the latest fashion news and trends. If you are interested you can also show readers your personal style in the 'Your Style' section, so that's what I did! Wanna see?

Cheers
Naomi, x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment