Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kimono and heels.


Hi there! Busy weeks are busy, but here I am with a brand new outfit! A year after my à la mode post about kimonos I finally bought one myself. A little more modest than I initially had in mind but simplicity has its charm too. The heels already made their debut on my instagram account and I still stand by my statement. These shoes are comfortable as hell, thanks to unique technology. Noiselle is a Belgian brand and next to several selling points across Belgium, you can also browse online (my pair, amongst others, is still in sales!). I hope there are many more kimono days to come, summer. So back off, fall!

Hallo daar! Drukke weken zijn druk, maar hier ben ik met een gloednieuwe outfit! Eén jaar na mijn à la mode post over kimono's, heb ik eindelijk eentje voor mezelf aangeschaft. Bescheidener dan ik initieel in gedachten had maar simpliciteit heeft ook z'n charme. De pumps maakten hun debuut al op mijn instagram account en ik sta nog altijd achter mijn stelling. Deze schoenen zijn belachelijk comfortabel, en dat dankzij een unieke technologie. Noiselle is een Belgisch merk en naast verschillende verkooppunten verspreid over België, kan je ook online rondneuzen in de webshop (mijn paar, naast anderen, staat nog steeds afgeprijsd!). Ik hoop dat er nog veel meer kimono dagen mogen volgen, zomer. Dus hou je koest, herfst!

H&M KIMONO | COS T-SHIRT | ZARA JEANS | NOISELLE HEELS

No comments:

Post a Comment