Friday, August 08, 2014

DYL | List your dreams and make them happen.


Probably most people have a (mental) list of things they want to achieve or undertake someday. And that's where the first problem already rears its ugly head. 'Someday', like today isn't good enough to get your crazy adventures started? Well, say that you do decide to take the bull by the horns, up comes problem number two. When is your list finished? My bucket list has been gathering virtual dust for quite some time now. Every now and then I add a new item, click the save button, and carry on with my daily life. When rethinking my blog concept, I suddenly remembered my list and more importantly the fact that I hadn't looked at it for months. High time to press play on my dreams, even if there are many more to come and my list doesn't feel quite finished. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I could already cross off some things (especially enthusiastic about number 12). Below a small selection of my dreams and wishes. What's on your list?
  1. Experience a rare astronomical event.
  2. Choose a last-minute destination at the airport. 
  3. Achieve an advanced level in Spanish.
  4. Volunteer for a feline project. (Read about it here and here)
  5. Live abroad.
  6. Learn how to surf. (lord knows many attempts have been made in that direction)
  7. Visit every Disney park in the world.
  8. Watch the ball drop on NYE.
  9. Enter a color run. (this September in Brussels)
  10. Visit the modern world wonders. 
  11. Renew wedding vows in Las Vegas. 
  12. See BeyoncĂ© up close. (Read my compelling story here)
  13. Splash around in an Icelandic hot spring. 
Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment