Monday, September 08, 2014

The girlfriend diaries.




The best ideas come spontaneously. A couple of weeks ago Dorien and I went lunching together in Antwerp - sex and the city styles - and of course that translated into outfit pictures. Since I was really digging Dorien's little ensemble, I also started shooting her outfit. Originally I wanted to make a duo post, but honestly, she really deserves her own post, wouldn't you agree? Dorien always creates elegant outfits with romantic touches. She often reminds me of Sarah Mikaela from Framboise Fashion. I was drawn to this particular outfit because of the subtle sassy elements that were incorporated. It's only when you have a closer look that her delicate bra and kitsch sandals become apparent. Outfit envy!


H&M BLAZER | & OTHER STORIES SHIRT | ZARA TROUSERS | RIVER ISLAND SANDALS 

No comments:

Post a Comment