Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The last of the festival outfits.


I first intended to wear this outfit during Laundry day but the chilly Belgian winds put a stop to this plan. After a small wardrobe change, short jeans turned into long ones, I was ready to rock. My cutoffs still had their last chance to shine this year during my Malta trip, but more on that later. I know that's such a cliché thing to say, but my nose and head are clogging up again and it's getting quite late, so cut me some slack. Today was filled with train delays, a broken bicycle, tiresome bus schedules, too much work and a lack of weather appropriate clothing on my part. I may have cried a little. #firstworldproblems

Time to spread my body all over my soft and warm bed - yes I wanted that to sound gross for some reason - and read some GoT. I have to do something to keep me busy until the next season, right? Goodnight, my ladies and lords!


PULL & BEAR SHIRT | LEVI'S CUTOFF JEANS (VIA URBAN OUTFITTERS) | CONVERSE SNEAKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment