Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Birthday suit.



Hi y'all, I made it back home safely from the Costa Rican jungle! I had an amazing time and can't wait to share my pictures and experiences with you. But-em first I'm going to continue my Lisbon series. It sure looks like I'm traveling all the time, I wish it were true. Alas, there are no more trips on my schedule for the rest of the year. I gladly accept any proposals! 

These pictures were shot on my birthday, after a very appreciated breakfast in bed. Already 25 springs in my archive, but who's counting. To celebrate my body's downfall, pastels were a no-brainer. I put on my favourite top and sandals, paired it with my new trousers, and took Lisbon by storm. I really enjoyed the 'Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa'. This zoo does not only have big enclosures, enrichment for the animals, and lots of Ben & Jerry flavours but also a (free!) cable lift. What's not to like? I took the cable lift twice, obviously, it was so cool seeing the animals from above. I'm still not sure what to make of their pet cemetery though, but the names on some of these graves really cracked me up. Of course we also took a ride on the iconic trams, and it was more of an adventure than you would expect at first sight..





















◆ Bench fleece coat ◆ Zara cardigan ◆ H&M embroidered top ◆ Only printed trousers ◆ Krack x Collage Vintage silver sandals
Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment