Thursday, December 05, 2013

Oh Deer | Outfit

Mexx trench coat - Topshop necklace - People Tree shirt (via Lily Mechelen) - can't remember cardigan - Zara trousers - Deena & Ozzy boots (via Urban Outfitters) - Forever 21 shoulder bag

Last time I wore this necklace I was twirling around in the sun with lavender in my arms #TBT. Afterwards the stupid chain broke on me. Luckily you can pay people to fix things for you, hooray! Although the necklace is depicting a piece of carcass, I always feel like such a biologist when I'm wearing it. So I went full-on mode with an ecological statement shirt, a pair of (uncomfortable) hiking inspired boots and a leopard print shoulder bag. To complete the outfit, I added some dark pink bordering on red. I've never combined this colour with dark purple - burgundy before but I'm all for it. Many in-between colours today, but I've experienced that vagueness makes unifying garments into an outfit a hell of a lot easier. Recommendation of the day!

Now I'm off, my boyfriend('s bed) is calling me. 

Have a nice (almost) weekend!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment