Sunday, December 22, 2013

GO BANG and keep warm | Outfit

Pins and Needles coat via Urban Outfitters - Essentiel sweater - H&M top - Zara jeans - Keddo boots c/o Zalando 

One outfit, three winter favourites.
  1. The coat. If it was necessary I could survive on this coat throughout the entire winter - and I have, two years ago #bloggerfauxpas. I love the A-line shape and retro details. This would definitely be a coat my homegirl Mary Poppins would wear.
  2. The sweater. It's almost our one year anniversary, can you believe it? We've had such lovely trips together (Paris & Ostend) and each time we grew even closer. 
  3. The boots. Newbies of the bunch! This year my mind feet were set on some warm winter boots. Zalando to the rescue, yet again. I had the choice between blue, silver and black. After some doubting - buying shoes is serious business yo - I decided to go back to black. I wanted my first boots to be as versatile as possible. My verdict: they're even prettier in real life and they keep my feet toasty warm! MY FEET ARE WARMER THAN YOURS. 
I've ordered garments from the internet before but it was the first time I had to return something. The boots were a bit too small, big sigh. Do you feel me, in-betweeners? I suffer from the eternal '38 or 39?'-dilemma. Sometimes you guess wrong, but hey I could test out the Zalando return procedure while I was at it. I just had to print out a return paper, tape it to over my address on the box and hand everything over to the post office. A couple of days later the money was back on my bank account and I was ready and set for round two. How easy was that?! In my dreamworld all webshops would handle things that easy. No, scratch that, in my dreamworld you would be able to pull clothing out of your laptop screen. Oh and food too of course.

Have a nice Sunday and remember: a day without laughter is a day wasted.






















Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment