Friday, March 08, 2013

Rihanna for River Island | VIP shopping night


























Last week I received an invitation from Belmodo to attend the launch of the Rihanna for River Island collection on Monday. Big thank you once again! While an extravagant Rihanna bus was taking us to our destination, Oona spoiled us with gallons of Tao and a delicious Exki lunch box. Best sandwiches of my life (Pauly D style)!

Sandwiches already in my tummy - Exki
































We arrived in Amsterdam - fashionably late -  and were welcomed by fresh cocktails and fun beats. Too bad they didn't have an after-party in the store, I was so in for it! Luckily we had our after-party karaoke in the bus on our way back home ;-).
 

On to some snapshots of the collection: my favourites were the striped top and leather cap.

Thugs 4 life - me & Ines




















What do you think of the collection? For me personally, the items were a tad overpriced and since nothing blew me away, I went home empty-handed. Although, I loved the clothes on other girls!

My partners in crime - Anouschka, Eline & Astrid
What's a VIP night without VIPs? Joy & Charlotte
The cool guys
Wearing: Top - H&M / Sweater - River Island / Necklace - Didi / Pants - WE / Flats - Forever21 / Bag - Primark

I definitely had a great night! Under my umbrella on repeat.

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!
Naomi, x.





No comments:

Post a Comment