Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hair tutorial for an elegant updo.

fototutorial

Ciao amigos! At work I have to wear a hairnet - I kid you not - when I'm walking around the factory so my hair's always in a ponytail or bun during the week. You can imagine how that becomes boring quite easily. Therefore I was trying to come up with an easy updo for the weekend. Summer is definitely ready to hit town so loose hair isn't always a desirable option anymore. How do you like the result of my hair experiment? It's so easy to pull off that I could explain you how to recreate it in one sentence, but pictures are way more interesting so have a look below. 

Before you get started, all you need is some hairspray and a hair tie. I used Joimist Firm by Joico, it's a really dry and strong spray, my all-time favourite! A little tip for when your hair isn't cooperating: use hairspray before you make the ponytail. Firm hair is much easier to work with. 



Have fun!
Naomi, x.

P.S.: I would love to see pictures from your attempts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment