Thursday, July 16, 2015

Fresher than you.

Wave your hands side to side, put it in the air! So I kind of missed my cue to post this outfit, can you guess why? My friends are the best for buying me Queen B merchandise in bulk. Normally I'm not a big fan of quote shirts but no explanation needed for this one. I immediately wanted to pair the shirt with my new leopard sneakers, they make one fierce match. Although I try to stay away from cheap footwear, I always make an exception for H&M sneakers. I can walk in them for hours without a care in the world, budget heaven. 

If I want to be able to roughly locate my bed tonight, I'll have to sign off now to do some serious cleaning. So bye for now! I'll just leave you guys with the perfect top for the upcoming summer days. 

Beyoncé shirt
Garcia jeans (c/o MMV)
H&M sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment