Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Subtle color blocking.


My evenings are so busy lately, I almost had no time to take pictures for our blog. I'm very sorry! Another bummer is that due to the fact I'm working all day and by the time I come home it's darker then dark outside, I didn't had the chance to take my pictures in a lovely Fall setting. Hope to get some snapshots this weekend :-)! 

Let's talk outfit post now! A couple of weeks ago I purchased a pair of shoes at the luxurious labelLOV event, that were - in my opinion - to die for! 


My very first Dries van Noten! A very bright orange lacqué pair. It's what I call a real fashion investment, a must-have in my collection! And the best of all: they DON'T hurt, yayy!!

I wore this all round outfit to work with some boots but it's also good as an evening piece added with high heels and some extra fancy jewelry.


By the way: I love dresses that look very simple and have an extra finishing touch in detail, like the back of this dress.


Finding the right winter coat, is the biggest challenge ever. Last year I couldn't find the right one, so I wore my leather jackets with lot's of layers underneath it and 2 or 3 (yes!) scarves, hat and gloves. And I must say, that still wasn't warm enough! 

So this year I found a moss-green coat with the perfect length, a big hood and most important: it's sooo warm!

Wearing: Shoes - Dries van Noten / Dress - Francesca's / Blazer - H&M / Bag - Boo! / Coat - Zara / Tube Scarf - Kaat Tilley for JBC / Earrings - Stradivarius (old) / Necklace - Thomas Sabo / Watch - Michael Kors.

You can call me crazy, but I have to admit that I actually like this cold weather, can't wait for winter!

'Till next time!

Sabrina, x.

3 comments:

  1. oooh love the shoes! Too bad I wasn't at the LabelLov event... Aren't you the Belmodo intern that got to meet Mr Korres as well?

    Hope you're doing great at Belmodo, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuu! Yes, that's me :), the KORRES products are amazing and love the job! You're last outfitpost is lovely ;)! xx

    ReplyDelete