Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fantastic Four.

Caudalie
Today I want to submerge you guys in the world of Caudalie wellness. Why Caudalie? They swear by natural and environmentally friendly ingredients that are not tested on animals. Ring the alarm, because we have a serious case of instant beauty crush over here. It's important to nourish your body also from the outside.

A couple of months ago I was lucky enough to discover Caudalie firsthand when their latest creation reached my mailbox, four skin renewing masks. Much like the Fantastic Four, each of these masks has a special power. I made some fun collages to introduce them to you too. 



Going out for a hot night on the town but you don't have a lot of time to get ready? The glycolic peel mask works its magic in only ten minutes. The special ingredient viniferine will have your skin and mood boosted for the rest of the day. That's why I also indulge in this mask on rainy days or when I'm feeling blue. 



After a long day of work - 9 to 5 is a bitch - we can all use a little downtime. The instant detox mask removes accumulated toxines and has your skin restored in no time. Now all you have to do is find a relaxing spot where no one will bother you. Oh, did I already mention this mask is pink? 

Any holiday plans left? I sure do! Can't wait to be spending my days surrounded by sun, beach and surfboards. One thing that is definitely going in my suitcase is the moisturizing mask. It keeps your skin hydrated and soft as a peach. Don't underestimate the devastating effect sunlight can have on your body. 
Currently my partner in (ice) crime. Having some skin problems as well? The purifying mask thoroughly clarifies and cleanses your epidermis. How nice to have your skin purified while you devour some delicious treats in the meantime. Hey, we're all humans here. By the way, if you really want to be on top of the game, go for some 'bronde' ice cream. 
For me the most important feature of Caudalie masks is that they don't irritate my skin like some of their predecessors. That's probably one of the benefits when working with natural ingredients. The masks are also really easy to mix and match according to your skin's requirements. People with a combination skin type, for example, will definitely benefit from applying the purifying mask on the T-zone and the moisturizing mask on the cheeks. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to experiment with my masks some more. Ciao! 

Caudalie masks are available on www.caudalie.com or in the pharmacy

No comments:

Post a Comment