Thursday, May 23, 2013

Blue perfection.




Wearing: H&M shirt / Zara pants / Les Autres pumps (via Torfs)


I'm absolutely smitten with these heels! They fit like a glove. Normally when I put on clothing it works the other way around. It's my apparently not so waterproof strategy. I put these pumps on thinking they were going to feel unpleasant, usually that's the case. This time I was wrong and my wallet paid the price. I can actually walk in them without worrying about my heel leaving the shoe, heaven! I always feel pity for women walking around like crippled donkeys. Well fitting heels are key! Plus, they're shiny.

This outfit fits well with the weather, colourwise that is, I was freezing my ass off. Enough darkness to complement the grey skies and a little bit of brightness to not let you forget summer is coming. I promise you, it is!

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

1 comment:

  1. YoBit enables you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can click claim as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will held in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete