Monday, August 24, 2015

Berry brush.



I've got a lot to tell you guys today so I'll better get to it straight away. First things first, I'm the realest. Sorry couldn't let that one slide, ever since I saw this parody video, the song's been stuck in my head like crazy. They have one with Winston from New Girl too! Just click through the videos, some seriously funny shit coming your way.

Take two, first things first: my makeup. I don't very often wear a lot of makeup on the blog so when I do, it's definitely getting its own paragraph. How do you like my berry lipstick? I'm smitten with the shade, it's the perfect addition to this autumn's colour scheme. Marsala, anyone? The cheek & lip tint was very fun to work with, I've never used a creamy blush before (please don't laugh) and I love it! I'm going to use it as my secret weapon on days that I look like a fresh corpse, and by that I mean on a daily basis. The eyeshadow palette also made its way to my current beauty favourites and I'll immediately tell you why. After a whole day of sweating and blinking, my eyeshadow masterpiece was still intact and that's something that even more expensive eyeshadows don't always achieve. Well played, & Other Stories. 

The nude top is a fortunate online bargain. Some days ago, with a generous voucher in hand, I started browsing the vast retail realm that is Zalando and Topshop was my first stop. Zalando can be so overwhelming that it's best to start off with a brand you like. Plenty of items swiftly found their way to my wish list and subsequently my shopping basket, such as this top. I like the fit so much that I'm going to add it to my next order, obviously in another colour. How are we feeling about light brown or olive? Got to think about them upcoming seasons. 

Oh and since I'm wearing River Island denim, it's also the perfect opportunity to let you in on a 20% discount via Dogs and Dresses, My Fashion Blog, or Annabel Pesant. More in a winning mood? Visit this page and discover how you might win a year's supply of RI denim. Good luck, pistachios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment