Sunday, June 28, 2015

Messy Sunday.


Got some chill bread in the oven, an empty lasagnine dish in the sink and a sweet potato brownie or two within reach. Miss Kroes is keeping me fully satisfied. On my to-do list: coconut whipped cream. Sounds too good to be true! Between cooking, we also went shooting today. As promised my third look with the Zara pencil skirt. Although I wasn't one 100% confident, I still wanted to wear the outfit just to make a point. You don't have to be a pencil to own skirts like these. Something I'm still learning for myself, one step at a time. How do you like my matching ensemble by the way? My sweet roommate thought I was joking when I got all excited about pairing the two together. But if there's one thing I don't joke about, it's clothing (and food of course). Have a nice week!

Zara top & skirt, Laidback London sandals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment