Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Cake by the pound.




New skirt, new outfit. Actually a lot of new outfits. Pencil skirts bring a whole new world of possibilities about. Don't believe me? That's why I'm putting together three outfit posts with the same skirt. Carefully chosen in about two minutes. Inspiration is flowing, y'all. 

This is probably already my favorite one. People that know my style, will all concur that this ensemble just shouts 'NAOMI!'. I wish companies would do the same during job interviews, but that's a whole other matter I'm not getting into today. So, pencil skirts. You can easily dress them down with a bold sweater and some sassy sneakers. From feminine to feisty in just two steps! 

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to live by my sweater and eat away my sorrows. Stay tuned for my other two masterpieces, teasers will be available on instagram soon! (I love to write stuff like this, makes me feel semi-important in Lalaland) 


No comments:

Post a Comment