Sunday, June 21, 2015

Corporate chick.



Never thought this Sunday would turn out to be.. well ehm so sunny. Perfect weather to pull out my graphic pencil skirt again. While last time I put together a more relaxed outfit, today I wanted to show you a more grown-up look. Because after all, that's what people expect of a twenty-something woman. Haha, woman. I hope to stay one of the girls for at least another 4 years.

I bumped into this pastel yellow blazer on a trip to MMV with the crew of Belmodo. With a little encouragement from Sabrina & Patricia - I strongly advise you to go shopping alone if you're on a tight budget - I swiftly made my way to the register with said blazer in hand. And although I'm normally not a big fan of black and yellow (no hard feelings Wiz), this combination is a winner for me. Topped off with my most mature sandals from Zign. When I come to think of it, I bought them with a Zalando voucher from Belmodo, so a big thank you for making this outfit possible people :p. 

I'm already putting together a new wish list on Zalando as we're speaking, you never know when life brings you your next voucher.. Entering competitions helps though, so thank you for organizing #ZOOTD, Zalando! 

Maison Scotch blazer, Only top, & Other stories bracelet, Zara pencil skirt, Zign sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment