Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Crispy white.

Photos by The Ginger Diaries

Hi peeps! Once again I'm stuck in my Beyoncé loop, so if the sentences below don't make any sense, blame it on this Yoncé remix (Drop the bass!). I'll take any relaxation to shake off my work day. 

I wore this outfit to go press trippin' in Brussels; a new white shirt and my favourite pastels. Yes, I'm stuck on repeat but these soft colours have touched my heart in so many ways. I also love the subtle lime yellow details in my printed trousers, they keep things interesting. How do you like my hair btw? At my first press stop, a nice gentleman pulled this cool hairdo out of thin air. I especially love how it works with my blue hair. Talking about my hair, I still have people commenting on my blue locks on a weekly basis. But I don't care, it's my life. It's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever! 

The pictures are courtesy of Nikki. I like to take advantage of my sweet blogger friends and their awesome cameras. Thank you, sweet peas! 


Urban Outfitters flamingo necklace / C&A shirt / Only trousers / H&M bracelet / Converse all stars

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment