Friday, May 09, 2014

& Other Stories



T-minus 6 days.
Friday, May 16th, 12:00.
Korte Gasthuisstraat 17, Antwerp.

Increasing excitement over here! Finally I'm going to set foot in an & Other Stories sanctuary. Ever since I first learned about the store, I've restrained myself from visiting the web shop. I knew that I would discover too many purdy items and I would become broke sooner than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Coincidence or not, - it so is not - next week I'll receive my first paycheck. Sooo bring on the Scandinavian magnificence! 

Sabrina and I will be inspecting every inch of the Belgian flagship store on Wednesday already. Be sure to follow our instagram for some exquisite previews that evening. To get ourselves in the mood, not that it was necessary at all, we both created an & Other Stories collage. Wouldn't we look ravishing in these outfits? (Click on the images for product information)

& Other Stories


And other stories 2
Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment