Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pastels.



Spring is in town and that calls for appropriate pastels and pinks. Although I love to wear the color black it's time for some colorful, fresh items as well. I didn't go overboard with my purchases in New York but the 'few' things I did buy still make me happy every day. I'm saying 'few' because most of my friends came with gigantic suitcases back. That's for my 2nd visit to NYC...

For those who didn't know, my favorite color must be blue; going from baby blue to the darkest blue. 2 items I brought back from holiday are my little Furla crossbody/shoulder bag and my baby blue Topshop slip-ons. The bag is tiny but everything I need fits perfectly in it. As for the shoes, they hurt a little (after a whole day of walking) but like my mom says 'all things pretty, can hurt as hell'... Shoe-wise, that is. 

Essentiel Blouse  River Island Cardigan & pants   Furla bag  Topshop slip-ons  Ice Watch sunglasses  Topshop lipstick  Six brooche

I'm going to enjoy a long weekend of relaxing, daytripping to Amsterdam and parties! 
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment