Friday, April 11, 2014

Maxi skirt.

Hello weekend, I'm happy we reunite again. While writing this I'm dreaming of Paris already. Yes! Tomorrow I'm going for a supah dupah short trip to paris with my boyfriend, my best friend and her boyfriend, you can call it a kind of dubble date-trip... Or something?! Reason?! April 16 it's her birthday so I wanted to give her a magical present. And while my partner-in-crime is having the time of her life in Costa Riiiiica I have to keep myself busy, right?!

Outfitwise: this is one of my favorite maxi skirts but it's damn hard to combine it with something that doesn't make me fat. Having big thighs is not really a good thing. My solution: a long blazer! It kinda works, I think? By the way, you'll see the sneakers and bag in the next posts probably. I'm in a burgundy zone right now and it matches perfectly with my favorite color blue!

H&M blazer & necklace ◆ Club Monaco maxi skirt ◆ Michael Kors bag & watch ◆ Converse sneakers ◆ Zalando sunglasses
What are your weekend plans?!
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment