Tuesday, April 08, 2014

New in | My love for shoes


In my previous post I talked a bit about how I like to gaze, muze and shop for shoes and bags. My NYC shopping haul confirms my love for both. I didn't buy any clothes; only shoes, bags and beauty products. 


My first pair of shoes (above) are slip ons from Kenneth Cole. On our last day we had a few hours to walk around Manhattan before heading to the airport. I told myself not to buy anything anymore... Alas! Comfortable and pretty for sunny days! 


These Kensie boots are made for walking... I love the golden metallic details in the front and back , the buckles, the pattern... I just love everything about it. Good to combine it with a cute dress to give it a little tough look or with a good old skinny. I baptized them as my 4 season boots


I never thought I would like a Furla bag. To be honest, I don't really love the brand in general but then again every brand can have their exceptions. Just like this cute little baby blue cross body bag that got my immediate attention. The fact that it has a fresh color and I can wear it as a cross body were important for me, especially the latter. And these new baby blue slip ons from Topshop are the perfect combo! 

Have a good non-blue Monday ;-).
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment