Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Outfit | Prints for Spring


I think I'm going to hop on the print train, destination Sun! This weekend I added these amazing printed trousers and shirts to my collection, so I'm not joking around. If you ever find yourself wandering in the Netherlands by the way, be sure to check if there is a Piet Zoomers nearby. This store has beautiful clothing in a trendy setting, with some refreshments on the side. What more do we shopping gals need? 

Although I'm wearing geometrical prints in these pictures, my twelve points go to floral/tropical prints. Paired with some pastels, and I'm good till next winter. What's your winning combo for the coming months?



Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer / Forever 21 shirt / Gap striped top / YSL arty ring / Lily knuckle ring / New look trousers / Converse sneakers

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment