Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Imagery.



Yes, Birkenstocks. You either love them or hate them. My sandals and I have quite the rocky path behind us, but for now there's nothing but love in the air. Well, if you leave out the fact that they keep torturing my pinky toes. From coloured tights to old sandals, I'm definitely on the right path to full closet utilization. And coincidence or not, I've seen a lot of these sandals popping up lately. Could it be that the ugly sandal hype is amongst us again? FUN FUN FUN!

While writing up this post I noticed that all of my accessories come from little shops in Mechelen. Supporting small & local business, I'm doing it right. Tomorrow I'm leaving for Lisbon - birthday city trips rock - I heard they need my support there too..

How do you like the backgrounds by the way? Some pretty cool murals huh. 

Gap Sweater / Paté du Chef brooch / Simple comme Bonjour heart ring / Lily geometrical ring / Levi's jeans / Birkenstock sandals

Adios amigos!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment