Friday, February 14, 2014

Outfit | Take a walk on the wild side





◆ Pictures by Archistas ◆
Vintage Primark sweater - Pins and Needles dress (Urban Outfitters) - Asos tights - Converse sneakers - Urban Outfitters shoulder bag - The Body Shop Colour Crush lipstick 130 c/o

Maya, could you take all my pictures? Because girl, you got some wicked skills (and equipment)! I already have an extensive list of things I want to buy when I land my first job, and a new lens is definitely marked with high priority. I want them faded backgrounds too *sadface*. Here and here you can gaze at other shoots with the lovely miss Archistas.

In my previous outfit post I talked about how I was toning down my outfits lately. Ha! That phase ended swiftly. Although I'm juggling lots of colours here, I don't think it's over the top. Well maybe it is, for all the colour (and unicorn) haters out there, but I don't mind one bit. I like my outfits bright and bubbly, because the weather sure isn't..

Cheers!
Naomi, x

No comments:

Post a Comment