Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Outfit | Dark Teal






River Island sweater - H&M top - Levi's cutoff jeans via Urban Outfitters - Primark tights - Converse sneakers

Coloured tights, people, coloured tights! You'll hardly ever see me wear a pair. They're always a bit too much for my liking. Not this pair though, tight delight! I really have a thing for the colour, and I can't believe this leg candy (I'm sorry) was laying around in my closet for over a year. A couple of months ago I decided to find new purpose for garments I haven't worn in ages. So when I saw a post from Nikki (Hi link buddy!) on her forgotten coloured tights, I dived in my closet straight away and pulled out this pair. You like the result?

I tried to work my magic on these pictures but, alas, dark demonic circles around my eyes it is. I pinky promise that my next posts will have better material to work with. Oh, and camera sponsors can always send an e-mail to dressyourlifeblog@gmail.com.

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment