Sunday, February 02, 2014

Outfit | Oversized everything





WE coat - H&M cardigan - Esprit top - Twice as Nice, Lily and Simple comme Bonjour rings - Dept Denim Department jeans - Asos gladiator heels

Oversized coat, cardigan, top and trousers. Oh no she didn't! What can I say, I like big clothes and I cannot lie. In my defense, the heels keep me from looking like a (fashionable) bag of potatoes. Don't you think? I do love those quirky sandals, they have the magic power to make every outfit look interesting. 

It's funny to see that ever since I started dyeing my hair in funky colours, my outfits have toned down a bit. I let my hair do most of the talking nowadays. Black, white, and grey tones have become my unusual allies.

Have a great week! It's my first one as unofficially graduated biologist. Better start working those job sites..
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment