Saturday, January 11, 2014

Today is Red | Outfit



Soky & Soka sweater - DIY bauble necklace - Lily knot ring - Zara jeans - Forever 21 velours ballerinas

Red, always a welcome POW-factor! These pictures were made during a symposium at the Zoo of Antwerp. Since I don't like to wear flamboyant clothes when I'm in my biotope, I kept everything easy breezy. It's also just nice to wear jeans and oversized sweaters, am I right? You wouldn't believe by the way how many scientists probably already looked down on me because I was walking around with makeup and coloured hair. On a related note, I've noticed that I totally got used to people staring at my hair. I hereby formally encourage everyone to add a fun colour to their hair, instant cheerfulness guaranteed!

Do you sometimes tone down your look for occasions like these?

Cheers!
Naomi, x.


No comments:

Post a Comment