Friday, January 17, 2014

Put a bow on it | Outfit



Pins and Needles coat (via UO) - H&M sweater and top - WE bow brooch and skirt - Converse sneakers - Twice as Nice ring

Remember my WE wish list? Well, when I accidentally stumbled into my local store - I was buying a present for someone else - I couldn't resist the presales. The neoprene skirt was half off, if I bought two sales items, and it was SO comfortable that there was no way around the inevitable. Walking past the cash register during my quest for sales item no. 2, I spotted these cute discounted bow pins. Victory! I'm pretty sure they were actually meant for (sea)men but if there is one thing I've learned over the past years, it is to check out the men's department once in a while. True treasures await you! 

Although these pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago, my hair colour still looks almost exactly the same at the moment. I'm starting to worry that my colourful adventures stop here. Maybe the sun will bleach it enough to make way for other colours in time, I'm not ready to stop experimenting. 

Which colour(s) would you pick for your hair?  

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment