Thursday, January 02, 2014

Hello 2014

Although 1st of January is the first day of a new year, I personally start the new year aka 2014 on the 2nd. And that's because having a hangover and especially being really tired from celebrating and staying up so late. I didn't really got the New Years Eve feeling, it was rather a party with only more champagne but it was very good. When the countdown started everybody rushed outside and I didn't even notice why that was until I heard everybody yelling outside and by the burst of ONE I was just in time to join them. Oh well, the hugging and kissing was the fun part. 

When it comes to New Years Resolutions I really suck at them. Lots of promises and then forgetting half of them or not even being able to fulfill them. Instead of resolutions I would rather think in terms of wishes because it sounds 10 times better, don't you think?! More dreamy, fairytale like... Anywhoo! One of my biggest wishes came true: getting a job in Antwerp - check - and being able to start in January - check -. And I do have some other wishes and/or dreams for 2014:
Those are my 5 wishes and because 5 is my favorite number I'm going to stop right here. Living from day to day is in my opinion the best thing to do when you want to enjoy life to the fullest because you won't have any great expectations that could disappoint you in the end. But dreaming  once in a while of a world full of glitter and an Alice in Wonderland themed environment is still something I'll be doing ;-).

What are your resolutions, dreams or wishes?!
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment