Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hello dreamers.

My dear bloglovers! Long time no see, right?

With my head in the clouds, being a full-time dreamer, I tend to wander off sometimes..


But as of today, I’m back in business beauties! As a guestblogger I’m gonna try to surprise you with an unexpected little blogpost now and then..

As a way of re-welcoming you and re-introducing myself, I’d like to invite you and show you around in my own little soft colored, pastel tinted and romantic bohemian-like fashion world.

Yes I do live on a big pink cloud sometimes, and I love it!

So be my guest, feel welcome and dream away..


Outfit nr. 1








Wearing: Zara cut out shoulder top / Zara jeans / Jubylee by Feminine cardigan / Torfs shoes

Outfit nr. 2






Wearing: Forever 21 shirt / H&M maxi skirt / Urban Outfitters necklace



PS: Here are some of my latest (new and all-time) inspirations!


The bewildering and pure beauty and style of GIRLS actress Jemima Kirke




My favorite movie of all time *Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain*
& me at the 'Café des 2 Moulins' in Paris last weekend :)


The Facebook community 'Rebelle Society', check it out! ;)
http://www.rebellesociety.com/2012/11/08/morsels-for-a-wicked-sexy-life/


Now go live… you wicked, sexy thing, you.
(Rebelle Society)

xo,
Dorien

No comments:

Post a Comment