Tuesday, June 04, 2013

The inspiration cannot be found.

Wearing: Zara top / Maasai necklace / mum's scarf / Zara jeans / Forever 21 feather ring / Essie nail polish / Primark loafers

Another week, another outfit. My name is written all over it: easy-going & nature details. 

I've been staring at these sentences for the last ten minutes. Ha, looks like I'm all done for today! Lab work really seems to numb the creative part of my brain. All hard science and no outfit rambling here. What I can tell you is that the last years I'm all about loose tops and tight jeans. Both of them an unfortunate byproduct of my weight gain. In an effort to reduce the infamous muffin top, I'm following a training plan on Runkeeper. If you're rather unmotivated or bored with running, I sincerely recommend a training plan! The best thing: it's free. So put on your running shoes and run the day away! 

Cheers
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment