Thursday, November 07, 2013

I'm falling | Outfit

I'm wearing H&M beetle earrings, Forever 21 shirt, Céline shoulder bag, H&M midi skirt, YSL arty ring, [insert brand] boots.

How do you like my stern face? I take strolling in the park very seriously, people. Well maybe not that serious since I'm wearing heels. Can you believe I haven't worn these boots in ages? While I was daydreaming about new winter boots I put myself up for a challenge: first style an outfit with boots you have pining away in your closet. Et voila! You like the result? I was inspired by the outfit below but I gave it my own little twist. You know, being original and stuff. The tartan shirt is an obvious choice, hello trend print. I opted for the white skirt to tone down the vivid print and harsh black accents, making it a perfect in-between outfit. I guess you can say I'm fall-ing (laaaame).

Atlantic-Pacific
Blair is one of those mythical bloggers, every picture and outfit impeccable. Does she ever have a bad hair day? No. Does she ever have a slightly blurry picture? No. Does she ever have an ugly backdrop? No. Does she ever look awkward or inept on a picture? No. I personally blame you, Blair (and Nicole for that matter), for the high expectations people have of pictures on fashion blogs.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to eat away my misery. 
I bet I could win an eating competition against these girls any day, ha! 

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment