Saturday, September 21, 2013

LFW: street style favorites

What I love about fashion is that I can follow up different looks through fashion magazines and street styles. That doesn't mean every trend or look is inspiring for me, on the contrary, some are just hideous. Anywhooo, September is a special month because of the inspiration that different street styles have to offer during the Fashion Weeks. I gazed endlessly and I think if I would attend every one of those Fashion Weeks that I would be a little paparazzi and capture about a gazillion pictures. Here are some of my favorite styles that catched my eye immediately from LFW. Unfortunately I can't call myself the photographer of these pictures below.

Sabrina, x.



Pics from vogue.com, harpersbazaar.com & vanityfair.com
Taylor Tomasi Hill
Poppy Delevigne
Nicole Warne
Miroslava Duma
Alexa Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment