Monday, September 23, 2013

Casual power dressing.




I was wearing: H&M blazer, COS T-shirt, Studio Blanche tiger necklace, Twice as Nice ring,  Just Julia bow ring, Levi's jeans, Converse sneaker.

The title pretty much describes the whole idea.
See you next time!

Okay, maybe I should put a little more text here, but sometimes you just don't have a whole lot to say. What I can say is that my very first outfit post on this blog was with the same scarf, almost one year ago! Stars & stripes seem to be an autumn print for me. Funny to think back to those first posts: what to wear, which pictures to select, what to write, will people like it? It's nice now to blog with more confidence although that the 'what to wear' problem will always be lurking. Especially because when you're an outfit blogger there is an extra thing to consider: have I already worn this outfit on the blog? This has made me more creative with my closet I must say. Blogging is a very creative hobby (profession), people!

I actually went to the second day of Antwerp Fashion Festival in this outfit, a handy one to go shopping in. Sneakers are my go-to footwear, anytime and anywhere. I already get blisters when I'm just thinking about wearing ballerinas or high heels. Yes, I have that type of skin, all over my body actually. My arms and legs have big 'vein maps' all over them. Varicose vein fiëstaaaa! (...) The rest of my look was also quite neutral so I added a fun necklace and printed scarf to upgrade my outfit. Casual & power, there you have it.

I'll make a post about the festival very soon, pinky promise.

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment